In order to better streamline stops along Indian Trails' routes, effective November 15, 2013, service to the following Flag Stops will be discontinued:
· Gould City – Please use Engadine
· Blaney Park – Please use Manistique
· Thompson – Please use Manistique
· Rapid River – Please use Gladstone
· Bark River – Please use Escanaba
· Wilson – Please use Escanaba
· Norway – Please use Iron Mountain
· Spread Eagle, WI – Please use Iron Mountain
· Florence, WI – Please use Iron Mountain
· Marenisco – Please use Ironwood
· Bessemer – Please use Ironwood
· Chassel – Please use Houghton / Hancock
· Keweenaw Bay - Please use Houghton / Hancock
· Three Lakes – Please use Champion
· Michigamme – Please use Champion
· Negaunee – Please use Marquette
For quotes or purchasing tickets with a credit card, please click Fares and Schedules, contact your nearest Indian Trails Travel Center or call Indian Trails directly at: 800.292.3831 or 989.725.5105. To request a schedule via mail, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need special assistance? Indian Trails encourages passengers who need special assistance during their trip to contact our customer care center at least 48 hours prior to departure at 800.292.3831 or Anytime via email: email@example.com for special assistance.
Indian Trails provides 4 daily trips between Chicago and Flint and service throughout the rest of the lower and upper peninsula for your transportation and shipping needs. All our modern coaches are handicap accessible. All schedules are Non-Smoking for the health and well-being of our customers. Indian Trails is responsible only for transportation on its own line. We suggest you confirm schedules of connecting carriers service in case of change since printing this table.
Packages up to 75lbs. are accepted. Attractive discounts are available to volume shippers. Persons receiving shipment must meet bus at terminal when the bus agency is closed. Call your local Indian Trails express agent for restrictions on the size and contents of packages.
BICYCLES IN BAGGAGE SERVICE
Bicycles transported in baggage service must be contained in wood, leather, canvas, bicycle box or other substantial carrying case. No charges will be assessed for the shipment of bicycles, but each will be considered as one piece of baggage. Our baggage tariff is only valid on our lines. If the passenger is transferring to Greyhound, there is a $15.00 fee.
For links to transportation providers that connect with our service, see below: