TRAVEL AND ADVENTURE COME STANDARD AS AN INDIAN TRAILS BUS DRIVER
The motorcoach industry is booming, and with the growing demand for group transportation, companies are constantly looking to hire drivers who enjoy people, and who love traveling the open road. Operating a motorcoach comes with its fair share of duties and responsibilities, but it is also a rewarding lifestyle. Are you a people person? Would you rather be on the road – seeing new places and meeting new people – instead of working in a cubicle? Do you enjoy the kind of work environment where no two days are the same? If you answered “yes” to these questions and you enjoy driving, consider a career with Indian Trails. We offer a competitive salary, paid training and sign-on bonus.
- High school diploma equivalent (GED)
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) or the ability to obtain a CDL
- Consistent employment history
- Clean criminal record (no felonies)
- Fluency in English (reading, writing, and speaking)
- Ability to pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical exam, including drug and alcohol screening
- Availability to work a variable schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Ability to lift or manipulate baggage and cargo up to 75 pounds.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to relate well with customers and fellow employees.
Pre-employment Screening Requirements:
- Criminal background check
- National Sex Offender Registry check
- Motor Vehicle Registry check
- Department of Transportation physical exam
- Verification of employment history
- Drug and alcohol screening
Bus Driver Training Program:
With safety being a top priority at Indian Trails, all new drivers are required to complete our comprehensive three to four-week training program that includes both classroom and over-the-road training with experienced drivers. New hires typically log more than 1,500 miles of driving experience by the end of the training program, as well as gain an understanding on how to take care of yourself, your passengers and your bus while on the road.
Indian Trails is a certified veteran-friendly employer through the Michigan veterans affairs agency.
GET IN TOUCH WITH HR