Thank you for traveling with Indian Trails!
Once on board, please select your seat and store your baggage either in the overhead luggage compartment or safely under the seat in front of yours.
All passenger seats on board are available for use, however please be considerate of senior citizens and individuals with a disability by allowing them to sit in the priority areas of the coach if asked by the customer or company employee.
All Indian Trails buses are equipped with Wi-Fi, power outlets, climate controlled air conditioning and heat, an on board restroom (towards the rear of the coach), reclining seats with headrests and tinted windows. Please note we reserve the right to supplement equipment which may or not have the featured amenities.
Connect to Wi-Fi by clicking on the “Indian Trails MI-(bus number)” icon on your device. Due to limited service in some locations en route Wi-Fi connectivity and speed may vary.
We are not able to extend connection times or allow for stop-overs en route. If you wish to spend a longer period of time in the connection city or intermediate point en route, we advise customers to purchase separate one way tickets to and from each of the locations. Ticket receipts are not able to be used in place of a ticket for continuing with your trip.
For safety and security purposes, we are not able to make unscheduled stops, pick-ups, or drop-offs en route, except in emergency situations as driver or management deems necessary.
For your safety and convenience as well as those around you, please observe the following rules:
- We recommend fastening your seat belt while the bus is in motion.
- Please remain seated while the bus is in motion, except when moving to and from the lavatory.
- Per federal law, smoking is prohibited on Indian Trails’ buses (including, but not limited to, cigarettes, e-cigarettes, pipes, or cigars).
- Absolutely no alcohol, illegal drugs or weapons anywhere on the bus (including in your checked baggage).
- No unruly behavior on the bus. No shouting, being loud, or generally disturbing the driver or other passengers.
- Pets are not allowed on board Indian Trails’ buses. The only exception is for legitimate service animals riding together with our customers with disabilities.
- If engaging in conversation, either on the phone or with other passengers on board, we ask that you be respectful of other passengers on the coach (and the driver) and keep conversations to a minimum and speak in a soft level. Please use headphones at a reasonable volume level if listening to music, watching media, etc.